Absolutely Ripped Off

• Ease of ordering

• Customer service

Londonmother's review of Seatwave - www.seatwave.com

“Absolutely Ripped Off”

Written on: 04/12/2012 by Londonmother (1 review written)

I bought tickets for my daughter and I, at a hefty cost of £471.12p, for the Michael McIntyre event. It was very expensive, but it was a well earned present for my daughter, who has been quite sad lately. The event was on December 3rd, and I still had not received my tickets. On Thursday 29th November, inspite of lots of e-mails saying my tickets were on their way, I receive a call, to say that unfortunately the seats I have booked are not available, and would I accept alternative seats which were just as good. I could not understand why I was in this predicament, and the kind girl on the other end of the phone, did not really explain the situation very well. I accepted the change of seats, as I couldn't let my daughter down. I was sent an e-mail with the tickets, and to my shock, the tickets were both valued at £35 each, and had some-one's name on them. I could not get hold of anyone to explain the situation. We went along on the Sunday, and the seats were really poor and also were restricted viewing. I feel completely ripped off. I have e-mailed Seatwave on 2 occasions, the first one, no-one came back to me, and the second one, some-one responded the next day but I have not had a word. Would suggest you stay away, unless like me, you want to be ripped off for nearly £150...I am beside myself, I have been saving all year, and what's worse this was supposed to be a cheer up present for my daughter.

• Michael McIntyre at Wembley