Jools Holland Concert Tickets - RAH

• Selection of tickets available

• Ease of ordering

• Customer service

Guest's review of Seatwave - www.seatwave.com

“Jools Holland Concert Tickets - RAH”

Written on: 03/12/2012

I had never heard of Seatwave before until I came across them whilst looking for the above tickets to see Jools Holland. I purchased, and had cause to re-sell, the tickets through Seatwave, both of which were exceedingly positive experiences. The website is user-friendly and intuitive, and communication from customer support excellent.

Before I purchased the tickets I submitted a query ticket to customer support, which was answered by return meaning I could complete the transaction without delay. The tickets were delivered by courier well in advance of the concert date and the whole thing went as smoothly as clockwork.

I was very impressed!

Unfortunately, I was unable to go to the concert and decided to try and re-sell the tickets through Seatwave. Again, the process was simple and straightforward. I listed the tickets for sale at the price I wanted and they were sold in less than a week.

I would say the only thing I don't like is the fact that you don't actually receive payment from Seatwave until 10 days AFTER the event. I can understand them not paying until after the event, as this is how they can provide a money-back guarantee. However I think payment should be released immediately after the event; 10 days is far too long and, I think, unjustified.

Other than that Seatwave does exactly what it says on the tin, and I would have no hesitation in using them again, or in recommending them to people I know.

A thoroughly satisfied customer (well I will be when I get my money!)

Thank you, Seatwave!