Be wary of cheap tickets

• Selection of tickets available

• Ease of ordering

• Customer service

Guest's review of Seatwave - www.seatwave.com

“Be wary of cheap tickets”

Written on: 03/12/2012

I bought 2 cheap tickets to War Horse and was dismayed on their arrival to see that they said that viewing was restricted by a guard rail. There had been no advice about this when I was going through the process of purchasing the tickets and I would not have bought them if there had been. The guard rail was very prominant and this, combined with the oblique angle view and heads of other theatre-goers wiped out our ability to view about a third of the stage. The seats had too small a gap for my legs and it was extremely uncomfortable for my son who is over 6 foot. His knees where forced into the back of the seat in front and we had to lean forward to try and see more of the stage. It was most uncomfortable and disappointing. I would not recommend the ticket company (who mislead us) or the theatre itself which is very shabby. I would not recommend buying more expensive tickets to War horse as you will not get a quality experience that represents good value for money.

• war horse