A lucky escape!

• Selection of tickets available

• Ease of ordering

• Customer service

Guest's review of London West End Theatre Tickets www.londonwestendtheatretickets.com

“A lucky escape!”

Written on: 18/03/2013

Trying to book tickets for Les Miserables through what I thought was the theatre site, Queens Theatre. I received the confirmation email from westendtheatretickets. I was surprised that tickets for good seats were readily available, lucky, I thought, until we turned up at Queen's to pick up the tickets; the reference number I was given referred to Hairspray in 2007! The man at the ticket deck was very helpful and advised me to get in touch with my card provider and report a fraud; this I did after long and expensive phone calls on my mobile outside the theatre in the pouring rain. The next day I received two calls about transactions attempted over the internet on my card and managed to cancel them and the card.

(We managed to get tickets for Les Miserables the next day from Leicester Square box office, in person.)