DO NOT use this site

• Selection of tickets available

• Ease of ordering

• Customer service

Guest's review of London West End Theatre Tickets www.londonwestendtheatretickets.com

“DO NOT use this site”

Written on: 28/12/2012

I was worried when I read the reviews of this site after I had bought my tickets. I then felt better when the credit card transaction showed up as ENCORE tickets. Their website seems much more genuine. However, I have today discovered 2 transactions on my credit card for a well known clothing firm for more than £800. An account has been opened in my name and items dispatched to a different address. I have never had this happen to me before. Is it a coincidence that this happened a few days after I have used this website?I will leave you to decide. You have been warned.

Journeyhome's Comment

Written on: 15/01/2013

My credit card information was stolen shortly after my purchase as well, and you are not the first other reviewer to say the same!!

Shivee's Comment

Written on: 09/03/2013

This has just happened to me, do you still get your tickets? They've taken the money but not sure if I should still go there to see, tried phoning the theatre it's elf but they said they wouldn't know because it was a third party, £2000 in different purchases was attempted to be taken out of my bank

Phyllisknott's Comment

Written on: 11/03/2013

I spoek to my theatre at the time and was told that if I turned up with my email confirmation of purchase and my credit card statement, that they woudl honour the booking and find me a seat. As it happened the tickets were there and waiting for me as normal. The theatre apparently will know first thing on the day, so a phone call first thing on the day of show woudl settle your mind and possibly save you an unwasted journey?