AVOID THIS COMPANY - Mamma Mia Tickets At Inflated Price

• Selection of tickets available

• Ease of ordering

• Customer service

jamiller's review of London West End Theatre Tickets www.londonwestendtheatretickets.com

“AVOID THIS COMPANY - Mamma Mia Tickets At Inflated Price”

Written on: 13/02/2012 by jamiller (10 reviews written)

I thought I was booking tickets through the Prince of Wales Theatre (website princeofwalestheatrelondon.info). I ordered top price tickets but when the tickets were confirmed they were £64 tickets at a charge of £82. The site appears to be deliberately misleading and is linked to londonwestendtheatretickets.com.

Needless to say I am cancelling my credit card payment through an official dispute and have bought tickets direct with the theatre direct I now know this is www.delfont-mackintosh.com. The theatre said that there is nothing they can do about the misleading website but have had similar problems reported.

To avoid problems like this think twice and ensure that you know what you are getting before purchasing through any third party agent. Fortunately in my case I have been able to act to cancel and ensure that I get what have pay for. However, this was only after I became suspicious about the company on receipt of the booking confirmation. It is unlikley that any agent will supply ct price tickets for Mamma Mia and buying direct through the theatre is likely to be the best bet.

• mamma mia