Booking for Phantom of the Opera

• Selection of tickets available

• Ease of ordering

• Customer service

Guest's review of London West End Theatre Tickets www.londonwestendtheatretickets.com

“Booking for Phantom of the Opera”

Written on: 15/08/2011

Back in May I tried to purchase some tickets on line for phantom of the opera from londonwestendthreatretickets. I got an error the first time and no confirmation so I tried again, got another error and no confirmation, so I bought the tickets from another site. The next day I got an e-mail from a lady asking me if I wanted 2 or 4 tickets. I replied and told her to cancel both orders as I had already purchased the tickets elsewhere. Then a month later I realized that they had charged me for 4 tickets that I never wanted, received or used. I have been trying - unsuccessfully - for 2 months now to get a refund from them. They don't answer my e-mails and when I phone (about once a week) they keep giving me the runaround and telling me to contact someone else. Needless to say this is an extremely frustrating situation.
So my advice to anyone out there is NOT TO USE THIS SITE

• High

Booking fee

Guest's Comment

Written on: 29/08/2011

This is entirely your mistake, you need to contact them before buying elsewhere as you tried to book tickets with your own credit or debit card.

You actually put your card details to process and if any error occur, it does not mean your transaction has been declined.

Don't blame them for your own mistakes.....