Delivered as Promised!!

• Customer service

Guest's review of London Ticket Centre - www.londonticketcentre.com

“Delivered as Promised!!”

Written on: 12/06/2013

After ordering tickets with LTC in Nov 2012 for Robbie Williams I came across many reviews that were making me very nervous as to whether or not I'd actually get any tickets. I really wanted to believe that I would get what I was promised and low and behold I did. I called them Friday (2 weeks before the concert was due) and was told that I would receive them by Wednesday at the latest and guess what arrived in the mail this morning. I would like to thank LTC for their service and have never had a problem getting through to them by phone. My fears and concerns we totally unnecessary and hope that people put their faith in them like I did. Would recommend and use again!!!!

• Robbie Williams

• High

Booking fee

Sjwilliams71's Comment

Written on: 20/06/2013

I've just called them as I dont have my tickets for Wembley on 29th June - they've just told me they DONT have any standing tickets and can only send them when they have them....I am interested to know 1) are your tickets for Wembley 2) are they standing tickets?

Munch266's Comment

Hi
Mine are for tomorrow at Manchester and yes they are standing/Level1 seats.

Awills's Comment

Written on: 20/06/2013

I ordered from them 4 standing tickets for 29th june and was just told on the phone they DO NOT HAVE THEM! AVOID AT ALL COSTS!