No tickets, no refund, no nothing. Avoid! DO NOT USE!

• Selection of tickets available

• Ease of ordering

• Customer service

bobodhi's review of London Ticket Centre - www.londonticketcentre.com

“No tickets, no refund, no nothing. Avoid! DO NOT USE!”

Written on: 30/11/2012 by bobodhi (1 review written)

Rang up to order tickets for Muse on 27th Oct at the O2 after failing to get anything when I sat poised over my laptop on the day the went on sale. Hit the button at bang on the hour, zip, de nada! Seriously? whats the point? Not for me, for my wife as a special treat as she's going through chemo.
Anyhow. Called London Ticket Centre in desperation having tried various others, sadly was in such a hurry I didn't check for reviews first.
So, was delighted when they said they could get me tickets and I happily paid nearly £200 for I thought would be great seats.
Then 3 days! before the concert an email, sorry mate, no tickets, send a reply to this email and we will refund you. Did that, split second later, email failure, not delivered, rubbish address.
The alarm finally went off!
Emailed through their website several times, no reply, surprise!
Rang direct, "Oh, terribly sorry, we've sent out the refunds, we'll call you back, speak to the manager, sort it out" and so on.
No call back, no refund, no nothing.
Have just sent letter offering legal action but they'll probably go out of business before I see any money back.
Hope this helps anyone to avoid this company, and any other like it, really don't understand how this sort of scam can be allowed in the UK?
Will also write to TV's Watchdog, but they've probably covered this already.
Are any of these agenicies legit? Is there any sort of regulatory body?
Do any of the artists realise their fans are being ripped off, and do they care? How come I can't get a ticket from the online site and yet others get loads even when I'm sitting on top of the damm thing and you're only supposed to be able to buy 2?
Well that's it, I don't give a monkeys about Muse really, or any of the rest of them, especially that whole Olympics thing, it just seems the whole entertainment thing is a load of s***e! I'd rather go down my local and watch the local groups anyday.

• Muse. O2 Arena. 27th October 2012

Event

• Selection of tickets available

• Customer service

• Average

Booking fee

Musefanpiercersam's Response to bobodhi's Review

Written on: 25/03/2013

This also happened to me for the same show, I have never received a refund or had any of my calls, emails or letters answered. I don't understand how this could happen either. The band have nothing to do with them though, they do have links to legitimate ticket sites on their website. I should've read reviews before I ordered from London ticket centre too, but in my excitement, I rushed the whole ordering process. There will always be those who are there to take advantage of others, hopefully they'll get their commupence!!