Do not use londonticketcentre

• Selection of tickets available

• Ease of ordering

• Customer service

Guest's review of London Ticket Centre - www.londonticketcentre.com

“Do not use londonticketcentre”

Written on: 26/11/2012

In short: I would not recommend this company, if you are looking for sold out tickets, you will pay a premium I have used 'get me in' before and they were fine. Look at other reviews first. I would also suggest doing a search in Facebook or twitter, because people may advertise exta tickets they have they want to sell, or on Gum Tree.

In September I ordered two Standing tickets for The Killers at the 02 for the 17th of November. You should know with this agency and all the other secondary ticket operators, it will be above cost price. I always use ticket master or see tickets to buy tickets, in this case, tickets had sold out the morning of release for standing, so I knew if I wanted those tickets I would have to pay more.
I payed around 2x the original price, which I knew was the case at the time of purchase. I didn't receive any e-mail or confirmation of my purchase other than immediately on the screen after I paid for them. I waited until three days before the show to chase up the tickets, because I've been to lots of gigs and usually my tickets haven't come until the week before (thats from first hand sellers). I had read this thread before I rang, so I wasn't surprised to hear that they were waiting to receive the tickets from the supplier, and they would call me back later that day when they knew more.

They didn't call back. I rang the next morning to check the progress, and they said they still hadn't received them and they would find out at midday from the supplier if they would be getting them. They said they would ring me back and hopefully be able to arrange a collection, if they received the tickets, if not call me back regarding a full refund. I got a call later that day saying they would have to give me a full refund and the person mentioned something about getting a 50% credit note as a good will gesture. I said could they send a screen grab of the refund as proof, as was suggested by someone else's review. Still received no e-mail, a week later still no money in my account. I rang back, they re-did the refund, and said it should be there after the weekend and good news it was!

The man I spoke to on the phone was polite, but the fact I wasn't called back, I wasn't e-mailed, and I had to chase up the refund, and whatever this 'good will gesture was' it hasn't materialised. I have to give this a minimum rating.

So I had prepared myself for the worst and am thankful to get a refund at all after reading about others experiences. But the bottom line is, they didn't have what they were selling. Even if I was given a 50% credit note I wouldn't give any money to this company again.

If you read this review before buying, please, however desperate you are to see your event I don't think its worth the gamble, use another provider. If you read this after, and have your concerns good luck and prepare yourself for the worst case scenario.

• Selection of tickets available

• Ease of ordering

• Customer service

• Average

Booking fee

Derrickbass's Comment

Written on: 27/11/2012

You were lucky to receive a refund. I'm still waiting for mine after Muse tickets which never arrived. I've complained to Office of Fair Trading, sent as many negative reviews as possible and reported to On-line fraud. Surely this company can not be allowed to trade for much longer.