Tickets

• Ease of ordering

• Customer service

Macker2013's review of Get Me In - www.getmein.com

“Tickets”

Written on: 12/07/2013 by Macker2013 (1 review written)

I Have Just Ordered Tickets For Haye And Fury In Manchester 28th September. I Reside In Ireland And Upon Reading Reviews Am Worried Tickets Could Be Fake Or May Not Arrive In Time

• High

Booking fee

Visit getmein.com

Andiamo's Response to Macker2013's Review

Written on: 21/07/2013

Why give them such a bad review when you have no idea of how good or bad they can be? They sell thousands of tickets each day and something goes wrong with a tiny minority of them. In the main, it's only people who've had a bad experience that use these forums. The vast majority who have a good experience don't bother to post any comments. I bet that once the gig is over and you are more than satisfied you won't rectify your comments, thus giving Getmein unfair criticism.

Craigwc's Response to Macker2013's Review

Written on: 10/09/2013

hi, I've ordered tickets off getmein too for the same fight mate for me and my dad, I've got my tickets now.

however, my 2 tickets are different from the others, the others are brown with a picture of david haye and Tyson fury on, but mine are white with yellow line patterns in the back ground.

I am concerned about the tickets, ive sent a picture of my tickets to them via e-mail and they say they are legit but im still not sure.

could you please tell me if your tickets are like mine or the brown ones with the fighters on? thankyou

Megzyrey's Response to Macker2013's Review

Written on: 12/08/2013

I ordered tickets for Reading Festival a few weeks ago, after a friend said the website was safe. After reading all the reviews, I am worried too. I have paid in excess of £1000 for 3 tickets (as I desperately want to go!), but have only had a confirmation email from the site telling me that my order was successful. Tickets for the festival were dispatched not long ago to buyers, so if the seller is genuine then he/she must have the tickets in hand and aren't dispatching them.

I am concerned at GetMeIn's lack of contact and whether or not these tickets will actually turn up.

Andiamo's reply to Megzyrey's Comment

Written on: 17/08/2013

The reason you are worried is basically because you've read bad reviews on sites like these. You have to get it into perspective and understand that the vast majority of customers are happy with the service so don't seek out websites to comment on.
Can't see any reason why you won't get your tickets. The seller will be aware that if he/she doesn't send them in time for you to get to the festival, not only will they receive no payment, they will also have to pay a penalty.
It would be so helpful if you posted something positive on here when your tickets arrive - but I bet you won't!

Megzyrey's reply to Andiamo's Comment

Written on: 17/08/2013

Do you work for the company or something? They still aren't here. Emailed/called and have been ignored by Get Me In. I will let people know if they arrive, but right now, they don't look like they are coming!

Andiamo's reply to Megzyrey's Comment

Written on: 17/10/2013

Did your tickets ever arrive? Were they genuine?

getmein.com