Rihanna at LG arena

• Ease of ordering

• Customer service

Sharon1967's review of Get Me In - www.getmein.com

“Rihanna at LG arena”

Written on: 26/06/2013 by Sharon1967 (1 review written)

I purchased 4 rihanna tickets a WEEK before the concert date as a suprise for my son's 18th birthday at a cost of £68 per ticket. I didnt want to tell my family as it was supposed to be a suprise for everyone, but after reading some awful reviews about get me in, i felt compelled to say, hey guys ive bought these tickets but dont get your hopes up just in case!
I ordered the tickets on the sunday night and they arrived by UPS courier service 2 days later, as promised via email. The tickets were all proper ticket type, not A4 print out.
I still couldnt let myself get excited, just in case, but neednt have worried. The tickets were 100% real, and we had a fab night
Im sorry for anyone who's had a bad experience with get me in, and my weeks wait, to see if we got in, was the longest week ever, with me worrying sick incase we'd been 'done'.
I, personally cant fault the service, and feel very happy that my son can look back and remember his 18th for good reasons. Thanks get me in, you certainly got us in!

• Rihanna concert

Booking fee

Visit getmein.com

Chrismw's Response to Sharon1967's Review

Written on: 05/07/2013

You are one of the lucky ones, this company is rubbish as most of the reviews on this site agree.

Perkinscarl's reply to Chrismw's Comment

Written on: 30/07/2013

Actually, you're not one of the lucky ones as this company sells THOUSANDS of tickets every week with the vast majority not having any problems at all. Most of the reviews on this site come from customers who have had problems which probably equates to around1-2% or even less of all tickets sold.

getmein.com