Do not use Get Me In!!!!!

• Selection of tickets available

• Ease of ordering

• Customer service

Guest's review of Get Me In - www.getmein.com

“Do not use Get Me In!!!!!”

Written on: 14/06/2013

I purchased tickets ( over priced to say the least !!) for Robbie Williams 18/06/13. Still no sign and having read the reviews I will never use Get Me In . I am doutful they will actually turn up. The customer service is poor and getting to speak with someone is a mission ( as well as )

My advice do nou use!!!!!

• Robbie Williams

• High

Booking fee

Visit getmein.com

Written on: 14/06/2013

Hi have you received your tickets? Am going on the 19 th or meant too be but my tickets have not turned up? Furious

Annoyedkc's Comment

Written on: 17/06/2013

My wife and neighbour are in the exact same situation. Tickets not arrived, been told they are on way, now can not find out where they are. UPS not got them, yet we have a tracker number saying dispatched. We managed to speak to a member of the dispatch team who could not explain where they are, now we can not get through to anyone. DOES THIS COMPANY ACTUALLY EXIST? I have not read any good reviews on any sites. They should be closed down.

Evonneo7's Comment

Written on: 24/06/2013

Hi Just wondering have you received tickets yet, we are leaving Ireland on Friday. We have got email to say we will def get them but may not be till day before gig, this is no good to us as we will be on route to London, Im so upset, my poor boyfriend paid a fortune for them...

Shazbot1889's Comment

Written on: 14/06/2013

am also very worried as we are traveling from spain

Written on: 15/06/2013

Hi Shazbot, Just to let you know i received my ticket this morning. Hopefully you have got your. Thanks xx

Evonneo7's Comment

Written on: 24/06/2013

Hi just wondering have you got your tickets yet, We are in same situation leaving from Ireland on Friday and very worried

Shazbot1889's Comment

Written on: 25/06/2013

Don't believe all u read our tickets arrived three days before like the post before u only get negatives not positives it will be ok whens ur concert

Written on: 14/06/2013

Am in tears. If i do not receive my ticket. Am going to cause so much trouble. I will get a refund also even if i have too do chargeback on my card. I am going too phone there head office up as soon as they open, Please let me know if you receive your tickets. Thanks

getmein.com