IM SO WORRIED!

• Customer service

Guest's review of Get Me In - www.getmein.com

“IM SO WORRIED!”

Written on: 05/06/2013

I have recently purchased some tickets for Robbie Williams at Manchester. I have been looking for a while and I found some on get me in by going through ticket master. I generally am hoping that they are not a company what will mess you around as these tickets are for my 18th Birthday Present. after reading the reviews my heart has literally dropped.

How long will they take to come as the even is in 17 days time?

If anyone could but my mind at rest it would be much appreciated! I would be happy with a reply from get me in as this will calm me even more!

Thanks

Visit getmein.com

Andiamo's Comment

Written on: 05/06/2013

Don't worry! Firstly you have to remember that Getmein sells thousands of tickets and the vast majority of their customers have no problems at all. In the main, it's only people with problems that will post a review and they are in a tiny minority compared to how many tickets are sold.
As Getmein are a RE-SELLING company you are going to have to wait until the original buyer receives the tickets and then sends them on to you. Don't panic!!

Angiehays's Comment

Written on: 10/06/2013

Hi, I was the same, mine for the 22nd have arrived today! Hopefully yours will have hot to you by now :)

Concertmad's Comment

Written on: 07/06/2013

How long do tickets generally take to come from this site? My event is on the 22nd June so I hope they will be here next week!

Can someone please tell me what an e-ticket is as well please cause I am not too sure!

Thanks

Andiamo's Comment

Written on: 07/06/2013

Getmein don't send any tickets. They are sent by the individual who has listed them for sale on Getmein's website so it's impossible to say when they will arrive.

getmein.com