Tremendous - first time user...would definitely use again!

• Selection of tickets available

• Ease of ordering

• Customer service

Guest's review of Get Me In - www.getmein.com

“Tremendous - first time user...would definitely use again!”

Written on: 04/06/2013

Firstly - to ease your mind just a little - you're ALWAYS going to get people complaining about fake tickets and tickets not arriving in time! it happens. and everyones going to have a different experience, but in my case, it was a tremendous one.

I was really worried about receiving these tickets to the summer time ball for this sunday because of reading all of these reviews. My heart sank once i ordered them and then read all these reviews mentioning that they sell fake tickets, refused at entry etc. I was also worried that the tickets weren't going to come in time as i had booked them a week before the concert. Well my mind was definitely put to rest when the tickets arrived! booked them on saturday the 1st of june and they arrived on tuesday the 4th of june when they said they were going to be delivered! fantastic service! I was still abit uncertain about what the tickets were going to be like but i was pleasantly surprised! i opened the envelope and there were 2 PROPER tickets to the ball and the confirmation receipt etc.. the last thing was the seat numbers, when was ordering them they didnt have the seat numbers so i was worried me and my friend were going to be sat apart but FEAR NOT the seats were together and i am so excited to go on sunday now everything is fine and sorted! would definitely use them again, great job.

• Capital FM's Summer Time Ball 2013

Booking fee

Visit getmein.com

Steve222's Comment

Written on: 04/06/2013

Looking at getmein as sometimes tickets dificult to get hold off.

I would not trust this review as clearly the person has an agenda 5 stars for customer service. No indication that the person actually needed to use customer service.

Everyone is going to have a different experience well actually no - they all had a bad experience except you who managed to get what they wanted - seriously?

Elliemaefowkes's Comment

Written on: 06/06/2013

i put 5 stars for customer service because they sent me an emails after emails letting me know exactly where my order was ect.

...and actually everyone does have a DIFFERENT experience. if you have the time to look through all these reviews im sure you'll find there are more good than bad...if get me in was really rated low in every review, then why would getmein be 5th on the top ticket agencies ay? exactly, don't try and be arsey on my review when all i am doing is explaining my experience with them, okay? glad we have an understanding :)

getmein.com