Getmeoutta here - do not use them

• Selection of tickets available

• Ease of ordering

• Customer service

GW51's review of Get Me In - www.getmein.com

“Getmeoutta here - do not use them”

Written on: 29/05/2013 by GW51 (1 review written)

I ordered tickets for the Aviva final on Wednesday. Thursday I was told they were on their way Special Delivery - great. When they didn't arrive on Friday I tried to call but after half an hour of constantly trying to get past the engaged tone, I sent an e-mail. Don't worry, came the reply. Your tickets will be with you by 1 p.m. on Saturday. Given that I live two hours from Twickenham and kick-off was at 3 that was not the reply I was hoping for.

I tried calling again and, miracle of miracles, got through, well at least as far as the "welcome, your call is very important to us" message but not so important that I was kept waiting for half an hour on a premium phone line waiting to speak to a human being. After 15 minutes waiting for a solution from him (I think it was a human being), I was told that they were "definitely on their way". Thanks!

They finally arrived on Tuesday. But I was grateful they were delayed as they had the buyer's name printed on them and without a gender reassignment operation, I probably would not have been allowed in as clearly the name on the ticket was not me. That would have meant a wasted journey.

So, I am now haggling over a refund and am not optimistic.

• Selection of tickets available