Devostated

• Customer service

Guest's review of Get Me In - www.getmein.com

“Devostated”

Written on: 10/04/2013

I got a pink ticket for a friend, we was going to pink as a group due to a friend going into hospital for a while. I ordered a Pink ticket on the date they was released for standing. Easy to order and reasonably price
However
2weeks before the event they decided to tell me that acutually it was listed wrong and was seated. I asked for a replacement due to it being so close and the prices have tripled what I paid. The complaints department refused to talk to me though one guy did try his best to contact them and act a middle man. All communication had to be done via email to receive any solution. I was offered a ticket for upper tier or a refund. I was disgusted that I was not allowed to talk to the complaints department due to procedure or as the first collegue stated due to them not having a phone.
I am still waiting on the refund. I would not be as annoyed if I received notification sooner. Or didn't pay the price of a standing as I recall the seated both upper and lower tier was half the price.
Normally had no problems with this company but the fact it was left so late and I am still waiting a for. A refund that should have apparently been with me 3 days ago is more that disappointing.
All the group is now helping to buy a ticket due to the importance of why we are going.

• Pink