happy & pleased

• Ease of ordering

• Customer service

WillVarney's review of Get Me In - www.getmein.com

“happy and pleased ”

Written on: 04/04/2013 by WillVarney (1 review written)

I booked some Emeli Sande tickets for Birmingham in late December 2012 as I thought it would be great to see her live. I used Get me in but after reading the reviews I saw many say how they did not get the correct tickets and how many did not get them in time for there concerts, this made me worry if I had spend nearly £200 on wasted tickets. In early February I received an email saying not to worry if I had not got my tickets and that they would be arriving soon and they were right, 2 weeks before the concert I was sent an email to say they had been sent and two days later I was holding them in my hands. I was able to go to the concert and I had a fantastic time. Even though I got my tickets and I was happy I would say if you fear that you may not get the tickets do not take the risk as you will be paying large sums of money for them. I may have got my tickets fine but there have been others who haven't so think carefully about the risk you may be taking, overall though a good experience with Get me in and a happy customer :)

• Emeli Sande in Birmingham