DON'T BUY FROM THESE'S

• Ease of ordering

• Customer service

TJJones27's review of Get Me In - www.getmein.com

“DON'T BUY FROM THESE'S”

Written on: 21/02/2013 by TJJones27 (2 reviews written)

I ordered tickets 7 months ago for block 1 row b for my little sister she picked the seats. The event is 3 days away and all her friends got there two weeks before the event she called me upset her tickets having come they where for the justin bieber concert and as you can tell all the teenage girl love him to bits. So I called up wensdays 4 days away from the event they left a voice mail saying the seats I ordered 7months ago aren't available so they said the seller can give you block 3 row E seat 69 70 and 20% of the tickets so I looked at the seat plan it was far away from the tickets I paid £335.45 when I showed my sister she got upset and bust out crying as any justin bieber teen fan would do so I called up today which is three days away from the event and said am not happy i want 50% back as you do fan guaranty of 150% but what that is they give you 100% your money back and 50% of so that's the reason I wanted 50% off. But when you buy your tickets it states if the seller doesn't have your seat but they can provide any seat in the concert you still have to have it or money back if I got told this two weeks ago I would of got my money back and looked else where but at this its 3days away and all the good tickets have gone so I had to take there offer cause if my sister doesn't go it'll be me she's upset with. So I called again on the phone waiting costing me money again calling this company up and accept the 20% off but it wasn't 20% of my £335.45 I gave them it was 20% just for the price of the tickets This is a joke don't order from them

• Justin Bieber

Booking fee

Visit getmein.com

Killbill81's Response to TJJones27's Review

Written on: 21/02/2013

That is so wrong I won't be buying from them

Dawnpaula's Response to TJJones27's Review

Written on: 23/02/2013

I also ordered " tickets last july, block A row c! same problem, they called me to say seller did not have the tickets, they offered me block D at the back, with 40% discount on further purchase, I did not accept this and contacted trading standards as they are in breach of codes of practice, they are meant to offer equivellent or better tickets. Block A row C where on their website for £2,000 each when they told me they where no longer available! I have contacted their disputes manager advising them I am persuing loss of bargain, and will also persue for any monies i will pay pout for replacement tickets at their cost. If this can not be sorted by them Trading standards will be taking my complaint further for me! I now have two 16 year olds, hotel booking and trains with no tickets for the concert.

Written on: 25/02/2013

I feel your pain as on Saturday i got recorded delivery went to sign before I did I notice nothing was in the letter so didn't sign. I wrote to the dispute manager (via email) they replied saying send the letter to them so they can investigate as they seen i didn't sign. But all they company says is where 3rd party we can't take blame for tickets so I hope to get my money back very soon

Dawnpaula's reply to Tjjones27's Comment

Written on: 26/02/2013

OMG! this gets worse!! the refund still hasnt been put into bank, and I got an email telling me it would be in bank last wednesday from the disputes manager!! Go to trading standards!!

Written on: 27/02/2013

I have to send the letter back I got whiched had nothing in it I didn't open it cause I could seem nothing was in there so I can get my money back

Dawnpaula's reply to Tjjones27's Comment

Written on: 01/03/2013

THEY HAVE NOW AGREED TO GIVE ME THE 50% DISCOUNT IN CASH INSTEAD, STICK TO YOUR GUNS!!

Written on: 04/03/2013

They have said there gonna refund me plus 50% of my money to spend on there site value of £156.19. I emailed them asking to have it in cash as I have no faith in there company anymore they don't lose out they just charge the seller the money.

getmein.com