Beware - You are effectively buying off Ticket Touts!

• Selection of tickets available

• Ease of ordering

• Customer service

gail111's review of Get Me In - www.getmein.com

“Beware - You are effectively buying off Ticket Touts!”

Written on: 31/01/2013 by gail111 (1 review written)

I clicked on the website link for 'GetMeIn' from Ticketmaster, assuming they were a ligitimate ticket seller. I chose specific seats in the venue and purchased them several months before the concert (which is tomorrow by the way). After a great deal of concern and phone calls to GetMeIn and UPS (the delivery company) I finally received my tickets yesterday. They are not the tickets I booked, they are the cheapest stall tickets with a face value of £15 - I paid £65 per ticket. OK, I new this was over the odds but I believed I was buying significantly better tickets than these.

You are effectively buying from ticket touts!

The only positive thing I have to say is that the person I spoke to at GetMeIn was very helpful when I contacted them with concern as to the whereabouts of my tickets. She did what she said she was going to do and followed it up later.

Also, at least I have received some tickets so can actually go to the concert!

I think it should be made a lot clearer what the web site is all about. I was not aware they were selling from third parties until after I'd purchased the tickets.

• Two Door Cinema Club

Booking fee

Visit getmein.com

Tjjones27's Response to gail111's Review

Written on: 21/02/2013

I totally agree as the same happened to me and I am writing to all trading standards, watch dogs and other companies about how rip of this site is

getmein.com