No tickets & no news from the seller

• Selection of tickets available

• Ease of ordering

• Customer service

Worldcuplover's review of Football Club Tickets - www.footballclubtickets.bz

“No tickets and no news from the seller”

Written on: 12/05/2014 by Worldcuplover (1 review written)

I bought a ticket for the World Cup Final, but so far I didnt receive. They said they already contact the seller to send the ticket to me but so far no news from the seller.

• World Cup

Event

• Ease of ordering

• Customer service

• High

Booking fee

Jadhavp's Response to Worldcuplover's Review

Written on: 22/05/2014

did you get your tickets ??

Worldcuplover's reply to Jadhavp's Comment

Not yet.
They said Im going to receive 2 weeks before the start of the World Cup

Jadhavp's reply to Worldcuplover's Comment

Written on: 22/05/2014

Sir .. How did they give you this information ? I have been calling and mailing them since a long time ... And no answer !!!
I hope they give us the tickets .. Now I don't care if I get bad seats also .. But I need tickets
Please keep us posted about this

Worldcuplover's reply to Jadhavp's Comment

Written on: 22/05/2014

I contacted then by email.

Gladson's reply to Worldcuplover's Comment

So, any news?

Worldcuplover's reply to Gladson's Comment

Nothing at all.

Jadhavp's reply to Worldcuplover's Comment

Written on: 29/05/2014

We should try and send someone to der Barcelona office .. If dats legit and true ... If it's a trick why would they be running this for past 9 years ? I am still hopefull that they'll allot us the tickets .. And worst come worst refund our money back

Afkok's reply to Jadhavp's Comment

Written on: 30/05/2014

I'm having the same issue...did you guys here anything?

Worldcuplover's reply to Afkok's Comment

Written on: 30/05/2014

I just call my credit card company, and they contacted then.
The FCT said to then I would receive my ticket by 8th June. The credit card company said if I dont receive I must call then and they will refund my money.

Im pretty sure Im not getting any ticket from this website.