never got tickets ...that were promissed!

• Selection of tickets available

• Ease of ordering

• Customer service

Guest's review of Euroteam - www.euroteam.info

“never got tickets ...that were promissed!”

Written on: 06/11/2012

We traveled all the way from Canada for the Euro Cup that was happening in Poland , June 2012.
we are very disgusted with Euro team. They assured us that we will get our tickets up to the last minute of the game. Tickets were bought 8 months prior to the game. Euro team kept on confirming via email that we will get our tickets. Last minute they were playing stupid. we paid $960 for Each tickets.
Tickets were never delivered to us, we waited in front of the Stadium in Warsaw. We even received call from a lady that spoke Polish, assuring us that tickets will be delivered, no questions asked. I am totally disgusted with EUROTEAM! We never ended up going to the game. we spent so much money and time ... ridiculous! Once we got back to Canada, I have contacted our Credit Card Company and we've opened a dispute to get our money back. I had a history of emails going back and forth with Euro team members confirming and assuring that we will get our tickets. Anyway, eventually my credit card company managed to get my money back from their bank.

• Euro cup Poland 2012