EUROTEAM RUINED OUR OLYMPICS

• Selection of tickets available

• Ease of ordering

• Customer service

Guest's review of Euroteam - www.euroteam.info

“EUROTEAM RUINED OUR OLYMPICS”

Written on: 30/08/2012

I bought two tickets for the Athletics at a value of £380 when the second round of tickets were released last year. I feel like such a fool now but at the time it all seemed very legitimate. I simply assumed that there were a group of EU countries authorised to sell tickets. We were strung along for weeks and received a message the night before the event saying the tickets wouldn't be delivered. Ironically, just a week prior to this, my brother offered to sell us legitimate tickets but I turned them down because I thought ours were on the way. More than losing the money – I say that because it looks like Euroteam are filing for bankruptcy – it's the fact that we have missed a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity. I'm totally gutted and devastated for my 11 yr old daughter who I was going to take with me.
Roll on Brazil 2016, I guess.

PS stumbled across this, may be worth contacting them: http://olympicticketscams.info

• Olympics (Athletics)