RIP-OFF MERCHANTS

• Ease of ordering

• Customer service

DCarlier's review of Euroteam - www.euroteam.info

“RIP-OFF MERCHANTS”

Written on: 08/08/2012 by DCarlier (1 review written)

Having purchesd tickets in April 2011, there is less than one day before the event and nil communication from euro-team tickets. I contacted euro-team tickets two months ago to revise the delivery address to that of family in London- who I am currently staying with (I flew down with my wife and 18 month old Son from Aberdeen just for the games).
Euro-team tickets emailed me a few weeks ago requesting a change of address which I thought odd for obvious reasons. When I went onto the website to agknowledge the request and to re-confirm the delivery address I found a serious bug in the system.
My email address and reference number took me to no less than six other ticket buyers details! including home address, delivery address, email address, telephone number, how they paid etc. I only have screenshots of two ticket buyers info as I simply did not think fast enough whilst frantically logging in and out.
Following this I emailed the euro-team tickets support team notifying them of the bug, afterwhich they required proof which I emailed the day after. Am yet to be contacted regarding this matter.
GUTTED! And seriously angry. How dare they?
What good is a refund? The oppertunity will be gone.
Having read the stuff online about euro-team tickets I am very un-optimistic about recieving my tickets!

• fourth round boxing at the excel

Event