EURO TEAM ARE FRAUDSTERS - Taking advantage of people

• Selection of tickets available

• Ease of ordering

• Customer service

Guest's review of Euroteam - www.euroteam.info

“EURO TEAM ARE FRAUDSTERS - Taking advantage of people ”

Written on: 07/08/2012

PLEASE CLOSE THIS WEBSITE / COMPANY
We bought tickets for the Olympic stadium in April 2011 for Saturday 4th August 2012 at a cost of €360.00. We then booked flights arranged accommodation for 3 nights and saved for the last number of months to enjoy this weekend.
Needless to say we never received the tickets; we were contacted by EuroTeam in the weeks coming up to the event to ask for delivery details as they could not deliver the tickets to Ireland. I tried to call the number provided at least 20times which was always directed to voice mail that advised to call a another number if it was within 3days of the event you had booked, I did this and was directed to send this number a text. I never received any response, I also emailed 3 times and I am still waiting for a response to my emails, texts or calls. However we did received some rubbish email on Friday evening the day the tickets were meant to arrive to our accommodation but they had been taken by the police and that they wished to take the case to the supreme court yesterday (Monday 6th August on my behalf)
It is a disgrace that a company like this can be allowed to trade. We are heartbroken as had spent the last 15months looking forward to the event.
We have not responded to the last email but do need advice on what we can do to get the money back. Will our credit card cover this ?? We booked with MasterCard.
PLEASE DO SOMETHING TO STOP THIS.

Thanks you