No tickets received

• Customer service

Guest's review of Euroteam - www.euroteam.info

“No tickets received”

Written on: 06/08/2012

I too bought tickets in April 2011 from Euroteam, otherwise called WorldTicketService.net for the Olympic Tennis centre court final on Sunday 5th August. I was so excited to have been allocated tickets. The week before the event I got an email on 20th July to say they needed confirmation of my delivery address and listed events I had not booked tickets for along with other purchasers details. I wrote back and said my tickets were for the finals day. I got another email asking for my address, this time with the correct information.I submitted my address and got a confirmatory email from info@2012tickets.org.
I received another email from Euroteam on 2nd August to say the Norwegian Custom had 'sized' my tickets with a form for me to complete a form authorising the company to represent me 'in this case if we find it appropriate and likely to succeed'.
On 4th August I got another email outlining difficulties in ticketing distribution. By this time I had read complaints from other people about getting their tickets and also a telephone call from one of the people (Gabriella) on the email of the 20th July who had seen my contact details. She rang me to find out if I had got my tickets as she had not got hers. I told her I thought it was a scam. Needless to say I didn't get my tickets and was gutted to miss being at the Federer/ Murray match. I feel sick at the thought of being duped like this.