A gang of criminals

• Customer service

Guest's review of Euroteam - www.euroteam.info

“A gang of criminals”

Written on: 29/07/2012

I have bought a number of tickets for the olympics in January. However, on the officical London ticket website I found a number of suppliers which are not authorised to sell tickets. Euroteam was among those suppliers. Therefore I contacted the support team of the official ticket website and they have been very helpful and told me what to do. At the end of the day I got my money back from Euroteam. It was a big effort as it took some time but at the end of the day I had my money back.

Written on: 30/07/2012

I am in the very same situation, waiting for Olympic tickets. I am just gutted, as we purchased 18 months ago and have not tried to buy any other tickets since. We are now left with flights and hotel paid for and no tickets. Have spoken to them twice and are extremely rude. It is just a nightmare, and our Olympic dream in shatters!!!

Written on: 01/08/2012

I am also waiting for my tickets but there seemed to be no hope. Could you tell us how you got your refund? Now they number is down and all the email is auto reply.

Written on: 01/08/2012

I contacted the official ticket site in January. Maybe they had been helpful as they have been less busy. They told me that I should contact my bank- which I did. The bank than said that they could do nothing as I have bought tickets and paid for them and it was not up to the bank to do anything- bank said basically get in touch with Euroteam. So I did that. Euroteam said to me that this was not possible. Therefore I contacted the official ticket site again and they had put an email for me togehter saying that it is not legal what Euroteam does and therefore the bank actually can get the money back. I took that email and got online legal advice from a lawyer (investment 40 EUR only). At the end I had send the email from the ticket webpage and what the lawyer said to my bank. And the next month I had my money back.

Written on: 31/07/2012

That's promising. I spent over £2000 on tickets from euroteam, oblivious to the fact that I was not on the official olympics site. When I contacted the official olympics ticket site, they were completely unhelpful, but I think I will now try again.

Any chance you could explain how you got your refund? Was it just persistence? Or did you have a particular contact, or something in particular to say to make them cough up?

Your advice would be very much appreciated.