Euroteam - No ticket delivery & no communication

• Selection of tickets available

• Ease of ordering

• Customer service

Guest's review of Euroteam - www.euroteam.info

“Euroteam - No ticket delivery & no communication”

Written on: 27/07/2012

Ordered and paid for Olympic tickets. So far tickets not delivered and unable to communicate with them (email, phone, fax & online). Does anyone know how to talk with this company?

I fear its a scam......

• High

Booking fee

Buy Tickets online with Ticketmaster

Written on: 27/07/2012

its not looking good search under euroteamtickets scam and worldteamtickets scam.

The met police are warning THE PUBLIC NOT TO PURCHASE though these companies.

We are meant to be going on sunday but still no tickets.

sorry to hear youve not got yours.

Written on: 28/07/2012

I bought 2 tickets for the french open, I never got them neither my money !

Ellenperrier's Comment

Written on: 27/07/2012

I agree this might be a Scam, I am also waiting for tickets for the Olympic's this weekend and when I tried contacting them again today there number does not contact and now all web sites seem to be down. Again if anyone finds away of contact please let every one know.

Written on: 27/07/2012

I am also having problems and now all web sites seam to be down. I did get contact being of week and was told that ticket would be delivered the day before event but I also think a scam as now can not contact any numbers that I have. If you get any joy please let us know

Buy Tickets