Got my ticket, but their internal + ex.communication is poor

• Selection of tickets available

• Ease of ordering

• Customer service

EstherGermany's review of Double8Tickets www.double8tickets.com

“Got my ticket, but their internal + ex.communication...”

Written on: 14/08/2013 by EstherGermany (1 review written)

First contact ever on inquiry (international) - great, very friendly, service oriented etc. Second time: not. Finally found out myself they won't ship internationally EVER, though you can leave your address as if.. they won't inform you on their page/after order process. No reply EVER to any emails (sent 4, then called again). Agreed on how I should pick up ticket in London. Then, a few days later I am receiving an email ("urgent, important") to give them a ring on ticket. Did so. Only to find out: if I am going to pick up ticket, when and where. --> poor internal communication. Picked up ticket weeks later. Was told on request, that my money I had to pay for shipping will be paid back on my account / credit card that's been used. It's been weeks - nothing happened, yet. Hours after I picked up my ticket, I am receiving another mail asking to give them a call ("important / urgent")...to find out to be asked when I was intending to pick up my ticket. Huh???? When I said I actually already did, next question was, if there were 2 tickets (instead of 1) in my envelope that they gave to me (and that I opened in front of their employee's eyes). Well...I don't know.

• Bruce Springsteen - Leeds Arena

• High

Booking fee

Andiamo's Response to EstherGermany's Review

Written on: 14/08/2013

You don't know if the envelope contained one or two tickets? Isn't that a bit strange?

Esthergermany's reply to Andiamo's Comment

Written on: 18/08/2013

Well...I knew...they obviously were looking for one lost one or something.. They all have been very friendly. Always. But it really is worrying once you are paying double the price for a ticket to a show you are coming from a different country for.

Also - every single international call from your mobile costs quite a lot of money.

Andiamo's reply to Esthergermany's Comment

Written on: 18/08/2013

So, it looks as if they had mislaid a ticket belonging to someone else who had probably also paid double and was frantic with worry, and you weren't prepared to help them out with a simple answer to a simple question. Nice.