Leonard Cohen at Bournemouth

• Selection of tickets available

• Ease of ordering

• Customer service

Granmoonwalker's review of Double8Tickets www.double8tickets.com

“Leonard Cohen at Bournemouth”

Written on: 08/08/2013 by Granmoonwalker (1 review written)

Should I be worried? I paid £278 for tickets in front 5 rows in June and was told tickets would be sent out end July.
I still havent received them. I have just read reports of many people being cheated and I feel sick and afraid that I'm one of them. I'm a pensioner and on DL A and cannot cope with this!
Granmoonwalker, Dorset .

Andiamo's Response to Granmoonwalker's Review

Written on: 08/08/2013

Instead of posting negative reviews on here why don't you contact double8 directly?

Andiamo's Response to Granmoonwalker's Review

Written on: 09/08/2013

On reflection, I am wondering if this a genuine review or just a joker wanting to stir up controversy by declaring they are a pensioner, claiming DLA and spending £278 on concert tickets.

Granmoonwalker's reply to Andiamo's Comment

Written on: 09/08/2013

How very cynical! I saw Leonard Cohen when I was a student and have always loved his songs. When I found out he was coming to Bournemouth, (I live in Dorset) I saw it as my last chance to see him again. Tickets had sold out so I checked agencies & found double8. I saw them on The Guardian & Telegraph websites & checked reviews so thought my money was safe. Yes, it's a lot of money but I see this as a unique opportunity. Cheaper than Glastonbury! Aren't people on DLA allowed to go to a concert?
I posted this because I have been told my tickets were in the post, they hadn't been printed yet, I've had staff hang up on me etc. I just want to know whether anyone has received any tickets for Leonard Cohen through Double8, because I'm now worried sick.

Andiamo's reply to Granmoonwalker's Comment

Written on: 12/08/2013

Assuming this is a genuine concern, I am puzzled as to why you don't take it up with Double8. I'm sure a simple phone all would allay your fears. Judging by the other reviews posted here, you have nothing to worry about. They don't seem to be the kind of company that hang up on customers. You don't make it very clear what they have told you. If, in fact, the tickets have been mailed out you will be able to track them on Royal Mail and if they've been lost in the post I am sure Double8 will be able to arrange either Box Office collection or duplicate tickets to be issued. On the other hand, if the tickets haven't been printed yet, you just have to be a little patient. You can always check with the venue to see if they have already been printed or not.
I don't know where you read that many people have been cheated - they have a 92.7% positive record on this site alone.