Tickets for O2 Event

• Ease of ordering

• Customer service

Smillie99's review of Double8Tickets www.double8tickets.com

“Tickets for O2 Event”

Written on: 26/06/2013 by Smillie99 (1 review written)

Bought the tickets for Mrs Browns Boys in Dec 12 for a June 13 event. Chose Double8 after reading many mixed reviews and with some doubt as I have never bought tickets on line before. Purchase process was straight forward and was processed quickly. Instructions said tickets could arrive anywhere up to 5 days before event. Honestly it was a long and nervous wait. I did send an email with about 2 weeks to go as tickets still hand't arrived but I got no response which compounded my thoughts that I had used the wrong site! Then with a week to go I received an email to say my tickets had been sent and they arrived intact and by the delivery method stated. The tickets were precisely as stated and so in the end all was good - shown is tomorrow :-). In summary if you hold your nerve Double8 deliver - for me at least.

Would have liked a comforting update somewhere along the way to assure me my order was still in progress!

• Selection of tickets available