First Time User - Strictly Come Dancing O2 Tickets

• Selection of tickets available

• Ease of ordering

• Customer service

JonnyBra's review of Double8Tickets www.double8tickets.com

“First Time User - Strictly Come Dancing O2 Tickets”

Written on: 04/12/2012 by JonnyBra (1 review written)

I wanted to get my wife tickets to see Strictly Come Dancing at the O2 arena for Christmas but missed them when they originally went on sale. By the time I got around to searching for tickets the shows were either sold out or only had tickets left in higher tiers or parts of the arena.

I've bought hundreds of tickets in my time but always through agencies that I know very well (seetickets, ticketmaster etc) or via the venue directly - so when I did a google search for tickets and double8tickets came up I was very wary about ordering. They advertised tickets for all dates and for prime seats and whilst it all looked legit, I remained wary as I'd never heard of them before. I did a fair bit of research on the internet though and in the end gambled and booked tickets. The tickets advertised were a very fair price for a sold out event, centrally located in the first tier and somewhere in rows 1-20.

Immediately after I booked I went back to being wary again as is always the way with booking tickets. Until they actually arrive I'm always wondering what if.

However, I really shouldn't have worried. Any concerns I had about double8tickets were very quickly dispelled as the tickets arrived within a week via Royal Mail Special Delivery - and were exactly as advertised.

Double8tickets have now been added to my list of favourites and I would definitely use them again or recommend them to anyone.

• Strictly Come Dancing - O2 Arena