Excellent service

• Ease of ordering

• Customer service

AVPEE's review of Double8Tickets www.double8tickets.com

“Excellent service”

Written on: 04/12/2012 by AVPEE (1 review written)

I wanted tickets for the Strictly Come Dancing tour and after finding all the usual ones fully booked I came across the Double8Tickets website. It was very easy to use and I quickly managed to book the seats I wanted. They were more expensive but were guaranteed good seats. Also, as it turned out they were excellent value.
As this was a Christmas present I didn't mention it to my family but then decided that perhaps I had better tell my daughter in case she or anyone else decided to book the same. She hadn't but had managed to book something else on the same evening!
I telephoned Double8Tickets and explained the problem and was able to change the booking quickly and easily at NO EXTRA COST to another evening. I don't know of any other website for ticket bookings that would have allowed me to change the tickets let alone not charge for the service.
Thanks Double8Tickets - that's what I call excellent service!

• Selection of tickets available