Double8Tickets.com

• Ease of ordering

• Customer service

Squeaky2's review of Double8Tickets www.double8tickets.com

“Double8Tickets.com”

Written on: 03/12/2012 by Squeaky2 (1 review written)

Tickets arrived in good time and we were upgraded to better seats. The tickets were right by the stage for the Eblow concert at the O2 Arena Greenwich and arrived a week before the show. The online ordering was easy to use and I would use the company again. You obviously have to pay more for the tickets,but when no tickets are left through other channels, Double8 will come up trumps. I have used the company in the past and if I have had to telephone the staff have always been helpful and knowledgeable about my tickets. The only way Double8 could have made my experience better would be if I could have been the man that Guy Garvey gave his electric guitar and case to because his son told Guy it was his dads birthday. The O2 Arena really is the best place for a night out. Great bars and restaurants , toilet facilities and brilliant sound quality where ever you sit. Double8 tickets for the Elbow concert, 02/12/12, right by the stage FAB.

• Selection of tickets available