They give a good service,but we feel we were over charged.

• Selection of tickets available

• Ease of ordering

• Customer service

Guest's review of Double8Tickets www.double8tickets.com

“They give a good service,but we feel we were over charged.”

Written on: 21/09/2012

My partner and me were a bit dubious about ordering tickets,over the internet,but we were pleasently suprised with the service we got.We had the tickets delivered on time by recorded delivery,and when we had to ring up about confirming the time and venue we got through straight away.
However although our tickets were classed as premier,with the indication of a back stage pass and other extrasas (they claimed they were V.I.P),my partner paid the extra as it was my birthday present.
The tickets showed £91 each but we paid £135.At the end of day the concert was brill but we were a bit disapointed as we went premier at Earls court with ticket master and recieved V.I.P service and a free programme.We do not know whether to quiery it.
However we would use them again but next time we would make sure that we got what we paid for.Ive no doubt that some people paid a lot more.We just feel we were made to pay extra on a ticket that was only worth the £91as stated on the tickets themselves

• Selection of tickets available