Sky Bet stole 740 GBP from my bank account

• Content

79Adams's review of Sky Bet - www.skybet.com

“Sky Bet stole 740 GBP from my bank account”

Written on: 27/03/2014 by 79Adams (1 review written)

I was a Sky Bet ( www.skybet.com ) customer and i write this to warn people to do not regist or avoid this website. I got a email from my bank this week about that situation so i report this. Last december i was checking my bank account nationwide as i do everydays and i discovered £740 out from bank account so i started immediately investigate every websites i usually use ( ebay, skybet, paypal... ) and i've discovered that the amount was taken by the website Sky Bet. I immediately asked my bank account to cancel that amount and i ve contacted to Sky Bet fraud department and a lady told me that cash was placed from a bet game but she didnt told me what game and/or details. She told me the ip is from my laptop and i said of course they know my ip cause i did lot of bets before and that info's are recorded and thats only me who use internet and plus i asked to check that bet details from Sky Bet account and also to change the password from my log in in order to prevent future situations and after asked them about this they immediately suspended my Sky Bet account and i can not find anything about this transaction from them and they dont allow me to print screen even the details about that bet or transaction .

The only thing i can tell is that was the last bet on activity of that website.

They also did not allowed me at least to change password from Sky Bet log in to prevent future situations. That is not a situation of a bet placed to win or not but for a situation witch i didnt allowed and i did not authorized nothing.

I dont know what to do, but i was stoled and some people asked me to contact IBAS but IBAS tells me they can only resolve betting disputes. Skybet is clearly a website. I am client in other gambling websites and i dont have any problem in other websites, this situation only happened at Sky Bet.

Avoid Sky Bet.