Pinnacle Sports – A very different kind of bookmaker

• Content

monte_cristo's review of Pinnacle Sports - www.pinnaclesports.com

“Pinnacle Sports – A very different kind of bookmaker”

Written on: 10/10/2012 by monte_cristo (3 reviews written)

Most of my experiences of bookmakers have been the same. Excited by a free bet, but – after wading through the t’s & c’s – ultimately disappointed by what I actually got.

However, when the new Premier League season rolled around I got back on the horse (forgive the pun) and decided to just look for the best odds. Off I surfed to Oddschecker where a company called Pinnacle Sports were offering the best odds for Swansea to beat West Ham.

I hadn’t heard of Pinnacle Sports (www.pinnaclesports.com) and you probably haven’t either. Normally this would be enough to put me off, but after poor experiences chasing bonus shadows I looked into Pinnacle. What I found is that they are a self-declared no gimmicks bookie, that focus solely on offering good value odds - no free bet or sign up bonus. This sounded interesting, and worth a try.

To be honest I wasn’t overly impressed with the look and feel of their website, so I looked at a few bookmaker review sites. I found largely glowing write-ups, so I signed up, made a deposit, using a debit card. I was a bit put off by being asked to scan and send my card details, but when I asked their Customer Service I was reassured and they responded quickly.

So now to the real business…placing a bet. I was half expecting to find that there was some trick regarding their odds, but thankfully no. Their odds are great across the board, and lucky for me Swansea spanked West Ham, and the payout was really quick too.

What is also very different about Pinnacle is that they actually have articles on their site, about things like how bookmakers work, which I found strange but refreshing. And when I read a few, I felt a bit smug that I was getting a better deal than a lot of other bettors queuing up in Ladbrokes on a Saturday arvo.

So in summary on my experiences so far – great odds, fast payouts, good customer service, website could do with a polish.

• Content