Free Bet Bookmaker

From 1 review
  • Content

scarfie's review of Free Bet Bookmaker - www.freebetbookmaker.com

“Free Bet Bookmaker”

Written on: 16/12/2011 by scarfie (2 reviews written)

I've used loads of 'free bet' websites, which are basically sites that give you loads of links about bookmaker offers. Most of them have about a hundred links, but what I like most about this site is that it gives an honest appraisal of each free bet offer, in a sort of cheeky manner.

What most bookmakers try to do is hoodwink you into signing up and hide the terms and conditions somewhere so you don't know that you have to put on a bet of at least £20 to get your free money - freebetbookmaker.com at least highlights these pitfalls. For example, when I signed up for Bet365, I knew that it was a 'basket' of free bets and not the £200 they were actually advertising - so at least I was warned.

What I'd like to see is a search engine for the free bets - so I can differentiate between them easily. There's some good content on the site about the types of free bets, which makes it easier - for example I didn't know some bookmakers want you to bet 15 times your deposit money before you can withdraw anything! Shocking... I just want to avoid them easily.

Nice layout and helped me save some money with the bookies.

• Content