money deducted from paypal account - never received product

IB89's review of sportswarehouse4u www.sportswarehouse4u.com

“money deducted from paypal account - never received...”

Written on: 22/02/2013 by IB89 (1 review written)

I made an order with this company online more than 5 weeks ago. I made the payment via paypal and received confirmation about the transaction. I got a confirmatory email from sportswarehouse4u saying they have received my order and were processing it - after not having heard from them for a week I emailed the email address listed on the website and got no reply. A few days later I tried ringing the phone number which turned out to be a personal one for someone called [name removed] - she didn't pick up. After several times, she picked up and told me she would send me another product - on the phone she sounded genuine so I was satisfied. A week went by - nothing arrived, I rang her again - she picked up and told me the same thing - and how she was going to chase it up with the courier company - she even took down my address again - as well as my phone number. Its now been 9 days since that last call - and NOTHING again. I placed the order mid January so on Monday it will be six weeks - DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY - stick to reliable trustworthy amazon - do not waste your money - you will not get it back. I am now exploring my options - I will not let this slide.

• Goods purchased & cost