onza ska winstanleys

Guest's review of Winstanley Bikes www.winstanleysbikes.co.uk

“onza ska winstanleys”

Written on: 18/06/2013

I bought an onza ska from winstanleys a year ago.within aweek the pedal bearings started cracking and the rear wheel needed adjusted at the cone, and the headstock was loose and would not tighten correctly.I phoned them for some advice on the matter and was told by the receptionist that all the technicians were busy and would call back ,they did not call me back.I called back a few days later and got the same response, and she would not let me speak to anyone about the problems and didn't seem to know much herself.I then went into my local bike shop Edinburgh bicycles who as always were brilliant .The bike was 300 quid which is not that much but I at least expected it to be ok in the first month or so?Other things have gone wrong since the bike is rubbish and winstanleys will not be getting anymore of my business.I should say they offered me a warranty return but I do not want any more to do with them.We run a heating engineers in Edinburgh if we carried on like that we wouldn't have any customers left!

• 300