Good price but don't try to discuss poor quality with them

joeandrews1971's review of Wiggle www.wiggle.co.uk

“Good price but don't try to discuss poor quality with them”

Written on: 11/07/2014 by joeandrews1971 (1 review written)

First place to look for when price is your driver but don't try to return anything. Bought 2 tyres one of which split after 2 months. Wiggle refused to accept it was a quality issue and had not lasted a reasonable time, offered me the same product at reduced price which I declined and asked for a free of charge replacement of a different brand, even willing to pay for the matching second tyre at my cost. Said they would get back to me and haven't. They then rejected my review of the tyre I tried to put on the website without explanation. Clearly this biased the customer reviews section if they only accept positive ones! Use your local bike shop, pay extra and get good customer service.

• tyres

Visit wiggle.co.uk

Wigglemichaela's Response to joeandrews1971's Review

Written on: 25/08/2014

We would like to thank you for taking the time to leave us with a review, we are deeply saddened to hear of the inconvenience caused in this case. Our returns team can only accept items back that have a manufacturing fault and we can only apologise that our Returns team did not find your tyre to have one on this occasion. If you would like to discuss this further with us we kindly ask that you send us an email through the contact us form on our website. (FAO Review Centre) We can take a look into this case and provide the best resolution possible for you. We look forward to hearing from you at your earliest convenience.

wiggle.co.uk