Told an Item had been washed when it had not!

kcameron81's review of Wiggle www.wiggle.co.uk

“Told an Item had been washed when it had not!”

Written on: 16/06/2014 by kcameron81 (1 review written)

Utterly appalled that I received an email that states the tri suit I returned had been in 'detergent'. It certainly had not. Had been out of a bag it was sent in and left on a chair before returning. Asked them to compare to a new tri suit and still say it has been in 'detergent'. There is NO way this is the case. It has it's labels attached exactly as it was received. Is not satisfactory when I have been a loyal customer for years and bought an awful lot from them. Always thought they were a good company until now.

• Goods purchased & cost

Visit wiggle.co.uk

Wigglemichaela's Response to kcameron81's Review

Written on: 01/07/2014

Thank you for taking the time to leave us with this review. We are terribly sorry to hear of the inconvenience caused in this case as we understand this must be very disappointing for you. Sadly, we can only accept items back that are in an unused condition and with original packaging. I kindly ask you to update your review with your order number or send us an email through the contact us page on our website (FAO Michaela - Review centre) and we can happily take a look into this further with our returns team for you. We look forward to finding the best resolution possible with you.

wiggle.co.uk