First Time & Probably my last time

Rhysk80's review of Wiggle www.wiggle.co.uk

“First Time and Probably my last time”

Written on: 25/04/2014 by Rhysk80 (1 review written)

I ordered a PanoBike Speed and Cadence Sensor from them and it took about 10 days to get to me since I live in Singapore. I was all excited to test it out til I found out the sensor itself was faulty to my dismay. I tried troubleshooting it blah blah and and it is for sure faulty.
Anyways my issue with them at the moment is the response time for the email I sent pertaining to the faulty merchandize I purchased. The first email took like a day.. the second email never came updating me on what to do(3days)until I put up a dispute on Paypal the method I chose to pay, funny how I got another prompt email after escalating it with the threat of asking for a refund. I am going to try mail it tomorrow and wait a couple days til they receive it. The jury is still out on them! Terrible luck for my very first order with them. If only chain reaction had stock I wouldnt have even bothered since their prices arent really that competitive.

Sorry if its hard to understand my complaint.Its a bit late over here and cant really be bothered typing properly.
Order No
6212634047

• PanoBike Speed and Cadence Sensor

Visit wiggle.co.uk

Wigglefrankie's Comment

Written on: 11/06/2014

Thank you for taking the time to leave your feedback with us and we are deeply sorry to hear that you received a faulty PanoBike Speed and Cadence Sensor.

We do try to ensure that all orders are inspected before they are sent out but sadly with faults that are not visible we are not always able to spot the fault. Please accept our apologies that this was the case on his occasion.

We are glad to hear that you were able to get in touch and our customer service team were able to resolve this issue for you.

wiggle.co.uk