Great until there is a fault

Guest's review of Wiggle www.wiggle.co.uk

“Great until there is a fault”

Written on: 29/01/2014

I have been a wiggles customer for many years and when my son offered to buy me a bike GPS as a birthday present I advised he use wiggle. He purchased me a cateye GPS, great until it wouldn't hold any charge 5 months later. He returned the item costing a few pound and Wiggle sent an email stating it was being retuned to the manufacturer for a warranty claim 10 days later no reply so on his behalf I reminded Wiggle of their legal obligation under the sale of goods act. Wiggle not cateye are the people who entered in to a contract with my son. Suddenly I'm tolled it was an IT glitch and a replacement should have been dispatched 2 days later an email saying it has been dispatched so now I'm waiting to see when it comes.

Frankly I don't believe the it glitch excuse as computers do what they are programmed to do. I don't think a company the size of Wiggle should need to be reminded of retail law before a return is dealt with. No word regarding the postage cost either, probably a glitch?

I have spent considerable amounts of money with wiggle and they are great as long as you don't need to return the item. I will be sticking to Ribble and merlin in the future as they have always provided the customer service I expect from a reputable company.

Sorry wiggle I won't be back

• Cateye GPS

• Still waiting

Visit wiggle.co.uk

Wigglefrankie's Comment

Written on: 30/01/2014

Thank you for taking the time to leav your feedback on your recent experience with us and please accept my apologies that it has not been as smooth as you had expected.

We would like to look into this return further for you and I would kindly ask you to provide me with the order number.

wiggle.co.uk