Failed delivery poor cx service still waiting 10 days later

Chunkytrunks's review of Wiggle www.wiggle.co.uk

“Failed delivery poor cx service still waiting 10 days...”

Written on: 03/01/2014 by Chunkytrunks (1 review written)

Ordered goods on the 17th December with quoted 2 days delivery. 2 days later they hadn't even processed the order . I had to email them to find out why and apparently some items I ordered were out of stock. Various emails over the next 10 were sent to try and establish what they would do and when I would get my equipment. On the 30th dec I was emailed to say they had removed the out of stock items and would process my order within 24 hours. Surprise surprise 4 days later I am still waiting for the order to be even processed . They are now not answering my emails yet I have paid for equipment.

Never ever use this company . Their cx service is the worst I have ever encountered bar none . If these people were the only ones to supply the equipment for my sport or hobbie I would give it up rather than trying to deal with them .

• Mountain bike equipment £550

• Still waiting

Visit wiggle.co.uk

Wigglefrankie's Response to Chunkytrunks's Review

Written on: 06/01/2014

Thank you for your comments and I am truly sorry to hear that you have experienced these difficulties with your order.

When an item is out of stock our technical team always do their best to suggest suitable alternatives to reduce the waiting time and I offer my apologies that on this occasion you still have not received any of your equipment.

I am sorry that no one has been in contact with you, this should not be the case as we have had a dedicated team working over the holiday season. If you would be kind enough to let me know your order number I would like to take this opportunity to look further into this case.

Wigglefrankie's Response to Chunkytrunks's Review