failed to send order out before christmas

Guest's review of Wiggle www.wiggle.co.uk

“failed to send order out before christmas”

Written on: 27/12/2013

i made one order 23rd dec for presents and paid for next day delivery. i then realised i should of ordered innertubes for myself, so i made another order for innertubes and just paid for standard delivery. i chatted with online customer service rep and asked if they could post the innertubes with the previous order, they said no problem, everything will be delivered on 24th dec. nothing was delivered and i am sure the customer service rep made an error somewhere. i received contact from them on the 27th saying sorry and saying it was a system error. a discount in some form should have been offered as an apology and a truthful explanation, instead of saying system error when i doubt thats the case at all.

• hope stem, hope grips and hope seatpot clamp. 5 continental innertubes

Visit wiggle.co.uk

Wigglefrankie's Comment

Written on: 06/01/2014

Thank you for bringing this matter to my attention and please accept my sincerest apologies that you did not receive your inner tubes in time for Christmas.

I am sorry that you feel that the customer service provided was not up the usual high standard the we strive to offer and I would like to investigate this further for you.

I understand that an apology is not sufficient in a case such as this and if you would be kind enough to provide me with your order number I can look into this further for you.

wiggle.co.uk