never again

richardq's review of Wiggle www.wiggle.co.uk

“never again”

Written on: 11/10/2013 by richardq (1 review written)

Found a bike I liked. 4 in stock. 4-6 days to process or so the web site says. What can go wrong. Well 12 days later its still not here. I have recieved an email and replied but they still have not processed my order. No customer service what so ever. When there is a problem they should call the customer. I would not recommed wiggle to my worst enemy. I have paid alot of money for this item and expect a better service. I have tried to contact via tweeter and face book as email conersation takes so long for a reply but have had no luck.
sort it out wiggle!!!!

• felt z4 £1685

Visit wiggle.co.uk

Wigglehollie's Response to richardq's Review

Written on: 12/10/2013

Thank you Richard for taking the the time to leave a review. I am sorry that you have found ordering with us to be a negative experience. You should not have had to wait a length of time for the bike order to be fulfilled.

Unfortunately the bike may have been out of stock and this would have caused a delay. At Wiggle we are aware that our communication between customer and stock availability needs to be improved. Sorry that in your case you did not find our service satisfying and I hope in the future you see an improvement.

If you would like to discuss this further please comment again with your order number and I will do my best to help.

Kind Regard

Hollie
Wiggle Customer Services.

Wigglerosy's Response to richardq's Review

Written on: 13/10/2013

Hello Richard, thanks for taking the time to write this review. We are very disappointed to hear that you have had a negative experience with us. We understand that the issues encountered with your bike are now under investigation as the social media team picked up your messages.

We will ensure that our customer service team keep you updated and provide the best resolution possible. Your patience whilst we wait for our workshop team to return to the office Monday morning is greatly appreciated.

Rosy,