Still waiting

probablynot's review of Wiggle www.wiggle.co.uk

“Still waiting ”

Written on: 02/10/2013 by probablynot (1 review written)

Having ordered an paid for a bike on the 10th of September I am still waiting for the order to be processed. The website advertises a 4-6 day lead in to shipping time being usual. I have been waiting 21 days. I emailed after 10 days and was advised via email that it would be shipped either 'today or tomorrow'. Still waiting. No replies to more recent emails. Having made purchases on the website before I had no qualms about using it but now feel completely let down. Both by failure to deliver and lack of customer service.

• Bike

• Still waiting

Visit wiggle.co.uk

Wigglerosy's Response to probablynot's Review

Written on: 02/10/2013

Thank you very much for bringing this issue to our attention. We are sorry to hear that you are still waiting for your order to be processed. Bike orders are usually processed in 4-6 days so it could be that the bike is out of stock or there is an issue with the order.

Please could you either post a comment with your order number or send us an email 'FAO Rosy - Review Centre' and we can look in to this and have this resolved. We appreciate how frustrating it must be so have to wait for your bike order so we look forward to hearing from you as soon as possible.

Rosy,
Wiggle Customer Services.

Wigglefrankie's Response to probablynot's Review

Written on: 28/10/2013

Thanks for leaving your comments. My name is Frances and I am part of the customer service team at wiggle.

Following up from Rosy's reply, I would like to look into this matter further. I kindly ask you to leave a review with your order number or you can send an email 'FAO Frances- Review centre'.

I look forward to your reply so that we can get this resolved for you as soon as possible.

Frances