Failure on the first order

d_sh's review of Wiggle www.wiggle.co.uk

“Failure on the first order”

Written on: 20/09/2013 by d_sh (1 review written)

Ordered an expensive bike. 10 days after my order was still "being processed" contacted the shop. No reply. Contacted them through their chat, was promised to get a reply via e-mail, but this never happened. Contacted through their messaging system, got a reply that the bike I ordered "was discontinued". Nobody bothered to contact me about that before and nobody reimbursed me (1700 Pounds). Still can't get them back. What's surprising is that they are very good answering technical questions.

• Bike

• Still waiting

Visit wiggle.co.uk

Wigglerosy's Response to d_sh's Review

Written on: 26/09/2013

Thanks for bringing this issue to our attention. It deeply saddens us to hear that you have not been contacted regarding this bike order. Please can you reply to this comment with your order number or your case ID and I will be able to look in to this further for you. Alternatively you can send us an email FAO Rosy - Review Centre and I will pick this up.

I look forward to hearing from you so that we can look in to this further.

Rosy,
Wiggle Customer Services.

D_Sh's reply to Wigglerosy's Comment

Written on: 26/09/2013

This is order No 6210766989. I have since been trying to contact Wiggle support team for three days in a row and all I've been getting was a polite reply that my issue was being dealt with.

Wigglerosy's reply to D_Sh's Comment

Written on: 26/09/2013

Thanks for that, we will look in to this now and be in touch as soon as possible to advise the next steps.

Rosy,