Don't shop there, it's a disaster!!!

Guest's review of Wiggle www.wiggle.co.uk

“Don't shop there, it's a disaster!!!”

Written on: 10/09/2013

I ordered, among many other things, a backpack with water reservoir, which was "free" (the reservoir). Confirmed on chat that I will get reservoir as one of comments was that it never arrives. Did not get it anyway. Emailed the shop, 7 days no answer. Wrote a critical review about the product - it was rejected by the shop. The whole shippment was supposed to take 3-4 days, took 8 (I did pay 24 GBP for this!). Don't shop there!

• Stuff for MTB, 300 GBP total.

• Up to a week late

Visit wiggle.co.uk

Wigglerosy's Comment

Written on: 18/09/2013

Thank you very much for taking the time to write this review. We are so sorry to hear that you did not receive the reservoir that should have been included or a reply to your email.

This is incredibly unusual as the customer service team always reply to emails within 48 hours. We would like to discuss this further with you and provide a positive resolution to this. Could you please either post your order number/email address as a reply to this comment or send an email to sales@wiggle.co.uk FAO Rosy - Review Centre and I will get back to you as soon as possible.

Once again, we apologise for this negative experience but would love a chance to put this right. We look forward to hearing from you.

Rosy,
Wiggle Customer Services.

Usernameusername's Comment

Written on: 18/09/2013

This is the order number: 6210716270

Wigglerosy's Comment

Written on: 20/09/2013

Thank you very much for commenting with your order number. We will be in touch via email very shortly to discuss this further and provide a positive resolution. I look forward to speaking with you.

Rosy,